Please read the following terms andconditions carefully before entering the draw.
1. Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
2. This raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islandsdue to Gambling Commission legislation).
3. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or fora person under the age of 16 years.
4. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize.
5. Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of SDLT.
6. Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cheque payable to ‘SDLT’ or cash.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
8. SDLT accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. All tickets and money for the SDLT Grand Draw must be received no later than Friday 29th June 2012.
10. Any ticket entries received after Friday, 29thJune 2012 will be considered as donations to SDLT.
11. The raffle will be drawn on Saturday, 30thJune 2012 in front of two independent witnesses.
12. The buyer of the first ticket number drawn will win a helicopter flight for two people over the Vale of Aylesbury lasting approximately 30 minutes. The date and time of the flight will be made in agreement between the pilot and the winner. The flight may be subject to change depending on weather conditions on the actual flight day. The pilot’s decision is final on all matters associated with the safety of the flight.
13. The buyer of the second ticket number drawn will win 12 day passes to Disneyland Paris. Each ticket will allow one adult or child into Disneyland Paris or Walt Disney Studios for one day. The tickets are valid until 12th February 2013. You can use the passes as you wish, so for example taking 4 people to Disneyland Paris for 3 days each or taking 12 people for 1 day’s entrance each. The prize does not include transport, accommodation or travel insurance.
14. The buyer of the third ticket number drawn willwin 4 tickets to the SDLT Elvis Curry Night which will take place on theevening of Saturday, 7th July 2012 at the Stoke Hammond CommunityCentre. The tickets will give 4 adultsentrance, food and entertainment, but does not include any drinks.
15. All other prizes will be drawn and a full list of items will be notified in due course.
4thprize: Tickets for 2 people for an Arrive & Drive Go Karting session at Daytona Milton Keynes
5thprize: £60 theatre voucher
6thprize: Luxury Hamper
7thprize: £30 garden centre voucher
8thprize: Kodak digital frame
9thprize: Bottle of Champagne
10thprize: 4 tickets to see Neil Gurney
16. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will beentered into.
17. Winners will be notified by post or telephone no later than 5 days after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published at www.stopdorcaslaneturbines.com/raffle.aspx within two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as proof of purchase.
18. Where SDLT is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following SDLT’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, SDLT may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
19. All winners are required to co-operate with SDLT’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, including providing a photograph, quotation and proof of age when requested.
20. SDLT is registered with the Aylesbury Vale District Council to operate this raffle, license number 971. This license is issued under Section 11 of the Gambling Act 2005, and is valid from 5thApril 2012.
21. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GamCare on 0845 6000 133 or via their website gamcare.co.uk.
22. If you would like more information aboutraffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.org.uk.
23. Requests for additional raffle tickets,requests to be removed from future raffle mailings, or any concerns about thisraffle should be addressed to email@example.com
24. In the event of an error, howsoever caused,whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, whichaffects the raffle in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administerthe raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem itappropriate and/or feasible SDLT will notify entrants of the error.
25. Names of winners and results of the raffle willbe available on receipt of a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your e-mail header ‘RAFFLE’.
26. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
GamCare is theUK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counseling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk